Labounty HDR Grapples
HDR Grapples are designed for rugged use with a two-tine, movable upper half and a three-tine stationary lower. HDr grapples are the preferred tool in delomition (both residential and industrial), scrap handling, rock handling, waste handling and land clearing.
The HDR grapples come in 3 basid configurations:
- The HDR Standard Mount- designed with multi-machine mounts, capable of fitting to several model excavators within the same weight class by simply changing out the pins, bushings and spacers.
- The HDR Custom Mount- Designed for specific excavator linkage or custom bucket linkage that is out of the ordinary.
- The HDR Quick Coupler Mount- Designed to be captured by a quick coupler.
- The internal and external roll plates cover the side plate welds protecting them from wear.
- The Box-Tine design and the use of high tensile, high alloy, abrasion resistant steel creates a lightweight, maximum strength tool.
- Each tine withstands the breakout force of the machine.
- Replaceable hardened tine tips for increased wearability and reduced downtime for hard surfacing.
HDR Grapple Models
|Excavator Wt. (Lbs)||HDR Weight (Lbs)||Capacity (yards)||Opening|
|HDR30||25-35,000 Lbs.||1,700 Lbs.||0.75-1.25||88″|
|HDR40||35-46,000 Lbs.||2,950 Lbs.||2-3||95″|
|HDR50||46-65,000 Lbs.||3,700 Lbs.||2.5-3.5||113″|
|HDR70||65-88,000 Lbs.||5,400 Lbs.||3.5-5.5||116″|
|HDR100||88-111,000 Lbs.||6,200 Lbs.||5.5-6.5||142″|
|HDR170||111-180,000 Lbs.||8,700 Lbs.||7-9||150″|
|HDR200||180-240,000 Lbs.||11,200 Lbs.||7-9||150″|
|HDR900||Consult Factory||39,000 Lbs.||20||230″|