Tracey Road Equipment is seeking to hire a Truck Sales Coordinator for our East Syracuse Location.
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with TRE you MUST complete an employment application. You can visit our website at http://www.traceyroad.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ to complete an online application or stop in and pick up a paper application instead.
The function of the Inside Sales Coordinator is to provide direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective Tracey Road Equipment customers to ensure that the department is able to meet its sales objectives.
Leadership & Management:
- Represent Tracey Road Equipment in a positive and professions manner
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy customers and achieve company goals
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Perform any other duties assigned by your manager
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Receive, Sign, Check in and report damages on new and used trucks
- Prepare trade report information – Blue Book, NADA, Truck Paper
- Send out sales alerts to the sales force on trucks as the arrive – new and used
- Track truck inventory and assist in audits
- Distribute truck sales inventory to TRE sales personnel – new and used
- Picture and video truck inventory and upload onto website
- Update and maintain inventory on Truck Paper website and AuctionTime.com
- Manage consignment units
- Distribute POLK reports
- Warranty register and retail sell new trucks in Freightliner system
- Track new trucks progress at the factory within the Freightliner system
- Spec new trucks using SpecPro software
- Complete Presale workbook and share with TRE sales personnel
- Enroll in Freightliner SalesCenter
- Become FTL master certifies in three months from hire
- Become WST master certified in four months from hire
- Help Title Clerk with DMV and permit paperwork as needed
- Make runs to the DMV as needed
- Keep truck literature neat, organized, and up to date
- Arrange transport of trucks between TRE locations, body builders and customer deliveries
- Assist in completing sales projects including proposals and marketing
- Perform first level contact by telephone and email with new prospects, qualify and hand over leads to TRE sales personnel
- Understand Tracey Road Equipment products and be able to answer basic questions from current and future customers
- Create and maintain prospective / existing customer records
- Work with the TRE sales team to ensure that company sales processes are followed
Professional & Personal Requirements:
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Knowledge of Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and a reliable team member
- Knowledge of CRM based products
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to perform and excel In a fast paced environment
- High level of maturity and professionalism
- Capability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment, and manage expectations
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Adaptability and flexibility to change
- CDL B – must be obtained within two months of hire if you don’t have
- Inside Sales Coordinator reports directly to the General Manager of Truck Sales
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Company Paid Training.
- Company Paid CDL’s.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Reasons to join the Tracey Team: We continuously strive to provide our employees with ongoing training programs, personnel empowerment, and incorporate a team building, proactive philosophy into our daily efforts. With nearly 300 employees working out of seven facilities spanning New York State, Tracey Road Equipment offers numerous opportunities for qualified individuals. All of our full-time employees receive a benefits package second-to-none, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, 401k plans, vacation time, and personal/sick days. We strive for promotion from within our staff, and we foster a team approach to providing exemplary customer service.