Tracey Road Equipment, Inc. is currently seeking to fill the position of a full time Service Writer for our Henrietta location.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare estimates and obtain appropriate authorization for needed maintenance, diagnostic services and vehicle repairs. Obtain authorization for additional repairs.
- Accurately complete work orders with detailed information to ensure requested services are performed and vehicle is accurately diagnosed and repaired.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of all customer information.
- Keep vehicles operator informed of estimated time of completion.
- Determining warranty work.
- Preparing invoices.
- Supervising technicians to ensure timely completion of jobs.
- Coordinating part orders.
- Monitor inspection dates of vehicles in system to ensure the inspections are completed before due dates. Notify customer/department of need to have vehicle serviced per manufacturers recommended intervals and explain same, as needed.
- Customer service experience in a truck service shop required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Company Paid Training.
- Company Paid CDL’s.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with TRE you MUST complete an employment application. You can visit our website at http://www.traceyroad.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ to complete an online application or stop in and pick up a paper application instead. We are located at 300 Middle Road Henrietta NY, 14467.
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.