Tracey Road Equipment is seeking to hire a full time Shipping and Receiving clerk for our Adams Center location.
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with TRE you MUST complete an employment application. You can visit our website at http://www.traceyroad.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ to complete an online application or stop in and pick up a paper application instead. We are located at 19598 Cady Road Adams Center NY.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials.
- Picking and filling orders from stock,
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Assemble wooden or cardboard containers, or select pre-assembled containers
- Managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Count, weigh, or measure items in incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records
- Operate tier-lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage, work area and transport received goods throughout facility as needed
- Transports office supplies / materials to appropriate department
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs.
- Ability to use parts department computer system, calculator, motorvehicle, and tier-lift and hand trucks.
- Ability to use mechanical tools such as crimpers, pliers, wrenches, and tape measure.
- This is a physically demanding position.
- Will stand eight hours per shift.
- Will lift and transport parts weighing up to 150 pounds several times during a shift from platform to storage area.
- Will operate tier-lift trucks and hand trucks.
- Will be exposed to noise, hot/cold temperatures, dust exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Annual Boot Allowance.
- Company Paid CDL’s.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
- TRE Parts Discount.
- Technician Referral Program.
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.