Tracey Road Equipment, Inc. is seeking a full time Shop Supervisor for our Albany location.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supervising and assisting technicians with repairing vehicles.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensuring vehicles are fixed the first visit.
- Coaching and developing technicians.
- Providing technical information as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Annual Boot & Tool Allowance.
- Company Paid Uniforms.
- Company Paid Training.
- Company Paid CDL’s.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
- Sign on TOOL BONUS for Technicians.
- Technician Referral Program.
Please visit our Tracey Road website http://www.traceyroad.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ to complete an online application or drop by one of our branches to fill out a paper application.
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Reasons to join the Tracey Team:We continuously strive to provide our employees with ongoing training programs, personnel empowerment, and incorporate a team building, proactive philosophy into our daily efforts. With nearly 300 employees working out of seven facilities spanning New York State, Tracey Road Equipment offers numerous opportunities for qualified individuals. All of our full-time employees receive a benefits package second-to-none, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, 401k plans, vacation time, and personal/sick days. We strive for promotion from within our staff, and we foster a team approach to providing exemplary customer service.