Tracey Road Equipment, Inc. is seeking to hire a maintenance person/janitor for our Henrietta location.
Please complete an application online at http://www.traceyroad.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ in order to be considered for this position. You can also stop by the store and complete a paper application in person as well.
- General cleaning of the facility including but not limited to dusting, sweeping, scrubbing, vacuuming, mopping, emptying trashes, window washing, kitchen cleaning, and restroom cleaning.
- The ability to tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- The ability to assist in the cleaning and maintenance of our service areas including the shop.
- The ability to keep areas stocked, track supply levels and to notify the proper person when supplies are running low, as well as notify management when there are any repairs that need to be addressed
- General maintenance work of the outside including snow removal, light landscaping, mowing, etc.
- Minor building repairs
- Assisting with moving equipment and trucks
- Assisting with deliveries as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for a successful candidate:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Prior experience as a janitor/cleaner/custodian/maintenance is required
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time, as well as lift heavy objects
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Self-motivated and has the ability to identify and complete tasks without direct supervision
- Having your CDL is a plus.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
- TRE Parts Discount
- Technician Referral Program
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.