East Syracuse, NY
Tracey Road Equipment is looking to hire a part time, paid intern to work in our Accounts Payable department at our Syracuse location. The start date for this position is the beginning of February and will last approximately 2-3 months. The hours are flexible based upon the candidate’s availability (The accounting department is only open from 8am to 5pm so within that time frame there is flexibility). We will only consider candidates that are currently enrolled in an accounting major.
The Accounts Payable Intern would be responsible for assisting with the set-up, reconciliation and payment of vendor invoices and all duties or tasks associated with this function or as directed by manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up of invoices related to designated purchase orders
- Set-up of invoices that are coded for company expenses
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Payment of invoices
- Filing of completed purchase orders, open invoices and checks
- Any other duties or tasks designated by manager
- Currently enrolled in an accounting major.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are highly important.
- Good communication and computer skills necessary.
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.