Tracey Road Equipment, Inc. is seeking to hire full-time Diesel Mechanic Technician/Mechanic for our Henrietta/Rochester location.
A successful candidate:
- Will be highly skilled and experienced in the maintenance, repair, and rebuilding of all types of diesel trucks
- Will not need immediate supervision for the successful performance of their duties.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- We will consider entry level technicians out of tech school as candidates as well.
Benefits/Perks for Diesel Mechanic Technician/Mechanic
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- Sign on TOOL BONUS for Technicians
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Annual Boot & Tool Allowance.
- Company Paid Uniforms.
- Company Paid Training.
- Company Paid CDL’s.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
- Technician Referral Program.
- Competitive Compensation
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Reasons to join the Tracey Team:We continuously strive to provide our employees with ongoing training programs, personnel empowerment, and incorporate a team building, proactive philosophy into our daily efforts. With nearly 300 employees working out of eight facilities spanning New York State, Tracey Road Equipment offers numerous opportunities for qualified individuals. All of our full-time employees receive a benefits package second-to-none, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, 401k plans, vacation time, and personal/sick days. We strive for promotion from within our staff, and we foster a team approach to providing exemplary customer service.