Tracey Road Equipment Inc. is currently seeking to hire a Parts Delivery Driver for our Henrietta location.
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with TRE you MUST complete an employment application. You can visit our website at:
to complete an online application or stop in and pick up a paper application instead.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers and vendors.
- Pick up parts and equipment from customers and vendors, as coordinated with the Service Counter Personnel, Parts Managers, and/or S&R Personnel.
- Completes all necessary documentation at the time of delivery or pick-ups and re-recipient’s signature.
- Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Wash outside of truck weekly. Wax truck each two months.
- Be responsible for the basic upkeep of the truck: check oil with each fill-up, ensure that the truck is lubricated the first week of each month, and get annual state safety inspections before they are due.
- Assist in annual parts inventory if required.
- Assists all personnel with a wide variety of pick-up and/or delivery services they may require.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with customers, vendors, and other contacts.
- Professional personal appearance.
This is a physically demanding position. He/She will:
- Drive company-provided vehicles six to eight hours per shift.
- Lift and transport parts weighing up to 70 pounds several times a day
- Be exposed to noise, dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Be required to wear dealership-provided uniform at all times.
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Company Paid Training.
- Company Paid CDL’s.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
Tracey Road Equipment is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.