Tracey Road Equipment has an IMMEDIATE opening for a second shift shop maintenance/cleaner position at our East Syracuse location. This is a full time position with hours from 3:30pm to 11:00pm with a half hour lunch.
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with TRE you MUST complete an employment application. You can visit our website at http://www.traceyroad.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ to complete an online application or stop in and pick up a paper application instead. We are located at 6803 Manlius Center Road in East Syracuse.
Job Responsibilities for a sucessful candidate:
- General cleaning of the facility including but not limited to dusting, sweeping, scrubbing, vacuuming, mopping, emptying trashes, window washing, kitchen cleaning, and restroom cleaning.
- The ability to tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- The ability to assist in the cleaning and maintenance of our service areas including both shops.
- The ability to keep areas stocked, track supply levels and to notify the proper person when supplies are running low, as well as notify management when there are any repairs that need to be addressed
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions properly
Requirements for a sucessful candidate:
- Prior experience as a janitor/cleaner/custodian/maintenance is preferred
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time, as well as lift heavy objects.
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Great communication skills and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and has the ability to identify and complete tasks without direct supervision.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
- TRE Parts Discount
- Technician Referral Program
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Reasons to join the Tracey Team: We continuously strive to provide our employees with ongoing training programs, personnel empowerment, and incorporate a team building, proactive philosophy into our daily efforts. With nearly 300 employees working out of seven facilities spanning New York State, Tracey Road Equipment offers numerous opportunities for qualified individuals. All of our full-time employees receive a benefits package second-to-none, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, 401k plans, vacation time, and personal/sick days. We strive for promotion from within our staff, and we foster a team approach to providing exemplary customer service.