Tracey Road Equipment, Inc. is seeking to hire an Inside Parts Sales Representative for our Batavia location.
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with TRE you MUST complete an employment application. You can visit our website at http://www.traceyroad.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ to complete an online application or stop in and pick up a paper application instead. We are located at 7917 Oak Orchard Rd. N. Batavia NY.
Duties and Responsibilities for Parts Counter:
- Qualified individuals will be responsible for all functions relating to developing new parts, customer relationships, and strengthening existing customer base.
- Qualified individuals will maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledging all customers, answer customer inquiries, pull parts for customers, and follow our prescribed cash, credit and check processing procedures.
- He/She will assist in keeping the parts department clean and orderly by performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhance the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
- He/She will use dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently as well as sell additional parts and services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Company Paid Training.
- Company Paid CDL’s.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
Tracey Road Equipment is an affirmative action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Reasons to join the Tracey Team: We continuously strive to provide our employees with ongoing training programs, personnel empowerment, and incorporate a team building, proactive philosophy into our daily efforts. With nearly 300 employees working out of seven facilities spanning New York State, Tracey Road Equipment offers numerous opportunities for qualified individuals. All of our full-time employees receive a benefits package second-to-none, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, 401k plans, vacation time, and personal/sick days. We strive for promotion from within our staff, and we foster a team approach to providing exemplary customer service.