OUTSIDE SALES Representative
Tracey Road Equipment is the premiere heavy-duty truck and construction equipment dealership in New York State. We offer a complete range of new and used trucks and equipment, a very large well-maintained rental fleet as well as full service, parts, warranty and financing capabilities.
Tracey Road Equipment, we’re committed to customer satisfaction and will go above and beyond to provide exceptional service to current and potential customers. We strive to build permanent relationships and earn customers for life, and we genuinely appreciate each and every opportunity we are given to be of service to you and be a solution provider.
Tracey Road Equipment is seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our top-notch sales team. The individual will be responsible for Truck and Heavy Equipment Sales in New York. Key responsibilities will include creating and maintaining customer relationships, presenting products to customers, conducting site product demonstrations, preparing proposals, working with customers on financing and payment options, closing sales, coordinating product support, and maintain contact with sales management.
TRE is looking for qualified candidates that will have:
- Outside sales/marketing experience
- A proven track record of success, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to succeed
- Strong networking skills and drive to consistently prospect for new leads and to make cold-calls to build the account base
- An ethical approach to business at all times
- The patience, composure and persistence to take a deal from introduction to closure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A clean driving record
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Experienced in giving product presentations that will allow for competent, confident and thorough customer interactions
- Responsible for current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment
- Manage market awareness and providing weekly/monthly calls and lost sales reports
- Committed to a successful career in outside sales
- Able to set and achieve challenging sales goals
- Successfully manage accounts within a designated territory
- Required to attend sales training events/seminars
This position with TRE is a full time opportunity with an excellent compensation package consisting of base salary, sales commissions and a comprehensive benefits package including, healthcare, 401k matching, and more.
Tracey Road Equipment is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please visit traceyroadequipment.com to learn more about our Company