Tracey Road Equipment, Inc. is currently seeking to fill the position of a full time Service Clerk for our Henrietta location. The hours for this full time position will be 12:30pm – 9:00pm.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting service writer with completing work orders with detailed information to ensure requested services are performed and vehicle is accurately diagnosed and repaired.
- Ensuring the security and confidentiality of all customer information.
- Keeping vehicles operator informed of estimated time of completion.
- Determining warranty work.
- Preparing invoices.
- Assisting with part orders.
- Filing completed work orders
- Requesting authorizations/payments from fleets
- Customer service experience in a truck service shop required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Company Paid Training.
- Company Paid CDL’s.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
- Enterprise Employee Discount.
- Employee Discount Car Program for Certain Manufacturers.
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with TRE you MUST complete an employment application. You can visit our website at: http://www.traceyroad.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ to complete an online application or stop in and pick up a paper application instead.
Tracey Road Equipment is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.