Kawasaki introduces the New 80Z7 wheel loader. This new loader is completely re-designed and incorporates the IntelliTech family of features. The 80Z7 is also equipped with a list of additional upgrades that improve overall efficiency, productivity, intelligence and comfort.
- 193 HP.
- 4.2-4.7 cu.yd.
- Operating Weight- 38,540 Lbs.
- Breakout Force- 32,370 Lbs.
The new 80Z7 comes equipped with a Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine that produces 193 net horsepower. This engine utilizes DPF/EGR technology and meets all EPA Tier 4i emission levels. The Cummins QSB6.7 is paired with a 5 speed transmission offering excellent power and performance.
The new Z7 family of wheel loaders are equipped with IntelliTech technology. Intelligence in a wheel loader means that it adjusts to the working conditions to improve efficiency and productivity. These IntelliTech features assist in loading material more efficiently, speeding travel times, reducing waste energy in powertrain and hydraulic systems, all to reduce operating costs and increase productivity.
- patented IntelliDig system balances rimpull force and hydraulic digging force to match conditions.
- SimulLoad system allows for simultaneous actuation of lift and tilt while digging.
- QuickCycle system speeds V-loading cycles.
- FlexShift varies the shift points of the transmission to match working conditions.
A comfortable operator is a productive operator. The Kawasaki 80Z7 offers outstanding comfort and is designed for optimum operator comfort, safety and productivity. The ROPS/FOPS design provides outstanding visibility in all directions. Visibility is also improved with a rear mounted camera that comes standard. The cab is also equipped with an air ride seat that comes standard. With a large storage shelf behind the seat, thermal storage box and dual cup holders, operators will have plenty of room for their supplies to get them through the day.
- Thermostatically controlled HVAC system for year-round climate control.
- Tilt/telescoping steering column with pop-up pedal for convenient entry and exit.
- Excellent ventilation from sliding side windows and full-length glass, latch-back doors.
- Pilot assisted joystick hydraulic control makes life easy.
The 80Z7 is equipped with wide access, gull wing doors and swing-out cooler cores, making service work easier. Oil change intervals for the engine have been increased to 500 hours from 250 hours when using CJ4 low ash oil. The hydraulic oil change has also been increased to 4000 hours from 2000 hours when using non-zinc hydraulic oil. The bucket linkage pins have been equipped with patented HN bushings that are oil impregnated to extend pin lubrication intervals up to as much as 500 hours.
- Angled ladders
- Swing out radiator fan
- easy access battery box
- ground level hydraulic sight gauge
- Circuit breaker panel in cab.
It’s the Kawasaki difference customers across North America look to – power, performance, reliability and a rich history of providing innovative solutions. Visit Tracey Road Equipment today to learn more about Kawasaki wheel loaders and all of the other great products we have to offer.