Sakai Asphalt Compactors
Sakai Asphalt Compactors are designed with productivity in mind. Sakai offers more than 4000 VPM (vibrations per minute) than any other roller manufacture on the market.
Why is 4000 VPM Important?
This is important because the higher the frequency, the faster the permissible ground speed or the closer the impacts. This allows you to reach density faster. By rotating its weights faster, Sakai is able to generate more impacts per foot. Sakai offers 7 different compactors that come standard with 4000 VPM.
- Counter-rotating weights for directed centrifugal force.
- Triple-filterd spray systems.
- Dual Spray bars and pumps on each drum.
- Corrosion free poly water tanks.
- Twist off bronze spray nozzles.
- Comfortable seats with great visibility.
- Clear view of drum edges.
- Chamfered drum edges don’t cut into the mat.