Felling Deck-Over Tilt Trailers
Deck-Over Tilt Trailers
Felling Trailers offers three styles of Deck-Over Tilt trailers: Air Tilt (TA Series), Hydraulic “Gravity” Tilt (T Series), and RGT Rigid Neck Semi Tilt. Each of the Deckover Tilt trailers shown offers different forms of tilt operation and load capacity. Select below for detailed information on the available capacities and features of each style.
Deck-Over Tilt Series
- FT-14-2T: 8″ Structural Channel
- FT-16-2T to FT-20-2T: 10″ Structural Channel
- FT-24-2T to FT-40-2T: 10″ H-beam & 12″ Channel
- FT-50-3T: 14″ H-beam & 12″ Channel
- Crossmembers: 4″ Jr. I-beam, 18″ to 20″ on Center
- Load Capacities: 14,000 lbs. to 50,000 lbs.
- Approximate Load Angle: 12° (Based on 24′ deck length.
- (Model FT-14-2 T Shown (Tandem Axle)
- (Model FT-50-3 T Shown (Tri Axle)
Deck-Over Air Tilt Series
- 14″ Cambered Fabricated Beam, 7″ Channel side rails
- Crossmembers: 4″ Pierced Jr. I-beam, 16″ on Center
- Load Capacities: 20,000 lbs. to 50,000 lbs.
- Loaded Deck Height: 33″
- Approximate Load Angle: 7° (With Optional Ranps)