Felling Drop Deck Tilt Trailers
3 Styles of Drop-Deck Tilt Trailers
Felling’s Drop-Deck Tilt trailer’s tilt beds tilt to the ground for loading or unload of equipment. Each style tilt operates in a different way.
• Pan Tilt is a gravity tilt, it uses gravity and a center pivot point for the tilt bed to tilt.
• IT-I (Industrial Drop Deck Tilt) tilts with the use of a cushion cylinder, gently lowers the tilt bed to the ground for loading.
• EZ-Tilt tilts/lowers the tilt bed to the ground via its rotating torsion axles, as axles rotate the tilt bed lowers to the ground.
Pan Tilt Series (Single or Tandem Axle)
- Structural Channel Tongue, Fabricated Steel Pan Sides, Jr. I-beam/Channel Crossmembers.
- Load Capacities: 1,800 lbs. to 16,000 lbs.
- Approximate Load Angle: 7° to 13°
- (Model FT-6 T Option Galvanized Single Axle Shown)