Kobelco Introduces the NEW SK210LC-11
Introducing the Kobelco SK210LC-11 — the newest member of the 20-ton class of excavators. This model is even tougher and more dependable than previous models, with a longer list of standard features and the promise of even greater ownership value. At 1,500 rpm, the SK210LC-11 excavator delivers 160 net hp and 577 lb-ft of torque – that’s an 18% increase compared to its predecessor.
But that’s just the beginning.
Kobelco SK210LC-11 by the numbers
- 50,000 lb. operating weight
- new Tier IV Final Yanmar engine
- 32,190 lb. of bucket digging force
- 52,740 lb-ft of swing torque
- 51,300 lb. of drawbar pulling force
Standard features upgrade productivity
The Kobelco SK210LC-11 is not only powerful, it’s versatile and efficient, thanks to flexible operating choices such as:
- Heavy Lift and Power Boost settings add power as needed without time limitations
- “Independent travel” function continuously delivers separate hydraulic power for travel and to the attachment
- Easy change-out of attachments or hoses, using the in-cab hydraulic pressure release
- Multiple work modes can be set for high performance, economy or to minimize fuel consumption
- Pre-installed mounting brackets make it easy to add 2D or 3D machine guidance systems from multiple brands
- Enhanced radiator clean-out screen and redesigned hydraulic oil filter provide improved filtering with easy, ground-level access for maintenance.
Famously functional, and even more comfortable
Kobelco is well-known for their attention to detail when it comes to operator ergonomics and atmosphere. The SK210LC-11 carries on the tradition with a heated air suspension seat that functions as a single unit with the armrests and controls and can be adjusted 7 ways for a just-right fit. What else?
- Short-stroke horizontal pilot levers are easier on the wrists
- Right-side job dial facilitates multiple functions from a single location
- 10-inch color monitor
- Hydraulic flow-rate modes (and settings for optional attachments) can be fully adjusted using the monitor
- Three cameras provide 270o view, plus multiple standard lights and flashers boost visibility and safety day and night
- Hands-free multi-channel communications and audio entertainment support
- Kobelco Monitoring Excavator System (KOMEXS) enables remote monitoring of operating data
The Kobelco SK210LC-11 comes with all that plus a standard 4 year/4,000 hr. full machine warranty that includes the KOMEXS system. Want to learn more about this exciting new excavator? Our Tracey Road Equipment team has the details.